Below is a list of blogs and websites started by Adoptees, Adoptive Parents and Birth-Parents. It is my hope that you will gleam new insights from the information and stories written by those affected by the Adoption system. Feel free to submit your suggestions.
1. Chris’s Blog - An adult adoptee living in Pennsylvania. My story from adoption, to search, to reunion. I have met both of my birth parents and a brother and sister. I recently discovered my brother and sister on my birthfather’s side on Facebook.
2. Declassified Adoptee - Reunited adult adoptee, Christian Universalist, wife, mother of two, feminist, blogger, Adoptee Rights activist, Adoption Reform advocate, student, and-not-so-great cook.
3. Lost Daughters - We are female adult adoptees. We bring to you our thoughts and experiences as people who live adoption each and every single day, spanning ages from 20′s to mid 60′s. While we are all different, we share at least one thing in common: we are all daughters, lost to adoption.
4. Once Was Von - Living the Good Life. ”Adoption should serve the children who need parents, not the childless couples who seek children.” Nancy Verrier
ADOPTIVE PARENT BLOGS
1. Angry Adoptive Mom - Mom through Korean adoption. You can find me online at Komapseumnida, Angry Adoptive Mom and Third Mom. Each shares a different perspective from my part of the adoption journey.
BIRTH PARENT BLOGS
1. Birth Mother Blog of a Birth Mother which discusses Sue’s life experiences as a birth mother and the adoption triad experience. Sue offers her blogspot as a type of ‘Dear Abby’ for those desiring advice from someone who has ‘been there’.
2. Finding Chistopher/Finding Myself - I am a mom, reunited in January 2009 with my son, who was born & given up for adoption in 1979. I not only found my son with reunion, I am also finding myself ~ and I didn’t even know I was lost!